-->

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Taking Your Research To The Next Level



If a picture's worth a thousand words, a video must be priceless. Every time I go on a research trip, one singular thought comes to mind : How I wish I had a cameraman with me. Well, that'll never happen because I can't afford one. Over several months, my subconscious busily worked on a solution.

One day, while in the camera section of Office Depot, I noticed that their cameras were mounted to an upright device. I went home and saw that my digital camera had this same thread feature that allowed for attachment to another device. I googled "camera mount, car" but nothing seemed to jump out at me.

In late November 2009, I came upon a device that seem to fit the bill. Unfortunately, I already had planned a research trip to Mississippi and the device wouldn't arrive in time. In January 2010, I had a second chance when I booked a quick trip to South Carolina. Not bad, huh?

Question?  Comment?  Email me!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment