-->

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Evernote: The Best Organizational Tool Ever!



Location! Location! Location! is to Real Estate what Organization! Organization! Organization! is to Genealogy. If you're like me and have notes on assorted slips of papers (e.g., napkins, backs of receipts, and post-it notes) and in too many notebooks to count, then you'll soon appreciate just how wonderful this software application can be in organizing all of your genealogical research.

In addition, I'm in the process of creating a website. Jotting down ideas, adding video links and pictures is a piece of cake and finding those same items is a breeze with the search feature. While I've downloaded the Windows-version, there is also a Mac-version of this software available, as well as an iPad, iPod, and an iPhone version. I love the 21st Century!

Question?  Comment?  Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment