Even though I'm still in the honeymoon phase of my new job, it promises to be everything that I hoped for. With a feeling of gratitude, I'm absolutely inspired to make 2011 a year to remember. With a combination of short-term and long-term goals, all things are possible.
I can't believe that I'm even considering genealogy resolutions but here goes:
- Read the Old Testament before June
- Declutter & Get Organize
- Transition to Family Tree Maker
- Mindmap two books & two articles each month
- Source all family stories
- Attend NGS & FGS conferences
Question? Comment? Email me!