-->

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Tree Magazine


Every now and then, when I'm at my local bookstore, I comb the magazine racks for genealogy magazines. Sometimes, I luck out and the current edition is still available.

And then, there are other times, when I'm not so lucky and the my bookstore has already soldout of that issue. This year, I'm going to start the year off right with year's subscription to my favorite magazine.

In addition, there are lots of "Family Tree Magazine" how-to videos at YouTube.com (20 at last count). One of them, Organize Your Hard Drive, grabbed my attention for obvious reasons!

I liked the idea of folders but I organized by research first by family surnames and then by category. For me, it made writing my family stories easier. No matter which method you choose, the goal remains the same: organizing your research.

No comments:

Post a Comment