-->

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who Do You Think You Are?


...actually a British export, has been around for years and traces the family history of English celebrities. Lisa Kudrow is producing the American version and appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday. Snippets featuring Sarah Jessica Parker, Brooke Shields, & Emmitt Smith were aired.

After the show ended, I went to Youtube.com to look for episodes of the British version of WDYTYA. I found several, including episodes featuring Kim Cattrall (another Sex in the City alumna), Jeremy Irons, & David Suchet (Hercule Poirot). Remind me NOT to do that again. I was up until 430a!

NB: The Emmitt Smith episode will air this Friday. Also, previously aired episodes can be viewed at http://www.nbc.com/who-do-you-think-you-are/video/ until September 18, 2010! To see this program, you may have to temporarily disable your pop-up blocker.

Question?  Comment?  Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment